RSS

05 Dec

While reading a post from Hip Hop International’s Facebook fan page, I came across a great website, where one can buy hip hop clothing. Although this website has now closed, one can still buy a very good brand, which was on sale at that time, namely Urban Empire.

I ordered a tracksuit (sweatpants) made by Urban Empire. I must say I really do not regret it as the fabric quality, pricing, handling/shipping times were all outstanding! Besides, the clothes are pretty warm (fleece) without being bulky and fit perfectly.

So, whether you come from Europe like me or from the States, you can find what you are looking for. If you choose Fedex as a shipping method, you will receive your order within 4-5 days! Just bear in mind the US sizes are little different from the European ones.

Indeed, as mentioned above, sizes are different. As a rule of thumb, especially when it comes to sportswear, American sizes are one size bigger than European ones. If you wish to be entirely sure you are choosing the right one, i recommend you find the chart sizes of the brand you are interested in. It will give you the measurements in both inches and centimetres, so that you can check what it corresponds to.

For example, if you are looking to buy a sportswear trouses (ie sweatpants or bottoms) from Urban Empire, you can go on their official website. Then, you will choose the product type you are interested in and will very likely find the chart sizes, like at the below link:

Hope you will find this article interesting. Do not hesitate to comment on this post if you have any questions!

Finally, feel free to follow my blog and choose the notifications frequency at which you want to be notified for newly published blog posts!

8 Comments

Posted by on December 5, 2012 in entertainment, Fashion, hip-hop, Music

Tags: , , , ,

8 responses to “Brilliant Hip Hop Online Clothing and Shoes Store with worldwide shipping options

1. avery shipping tags reinforced hole

March 1, 2014 at 12:12 am

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of
    it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission.
    Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off?

I’d genuinely appreciate it.

2. nicotine patch 21 mg hr

October 27, 2013 at 11:33 am

Thanks , I have recentoy been searching for inforfmation approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have
    discovered till now. However, what in regards too the bottom line?

Are you positive inn regards to the source?

• Emeline

October 27, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Hi Tristan, Glad you found this article useful. I have written it after receiving my orders and can say that the clothing quality is very good. Beautiful, comfy and warm. Just one word of warning, though. If you live outside the USA, they do not offer exchange/refund for the simple reason that shipping costs could be too expensive. If you buy from an US website, you will always have to pay for worldwide shipping costs (service used is generally USPS). Nonetheless, since the dollar currency value is lower than other European currency for eg, it’s still worth buying from them (not huge price difference, if any, from items bought in EU, for eg). That means however that you need to make sure you order the right sizes. This is why i gave some guidelines I found online around this but I’m sure you can find more. Hope this answers your question. If it doesn’t, let me know. Finally, if you live in the European Union and do not want to risk any extra custom charges, you can consider one of these shops (except the Michael Jackson style, which is just a photo I took of someone at Juste Debout event):

3. fancy dresses for kids

July 6, 2013 at 11:14 am

Howdy! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

• Emeline

July 6, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Thanks a lot for your positive feedbacks and hope you will continue enjoying it. Feel free to share it with your friends. Regards, emeline

4. www.timetoast.com

December 9, 2012 at 12:08 am

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world
    the whole thing is available on web?

• Emeline

December 9, 2012 at 12:23 am

Yes that’s true. So much information available online. I hope you find my blog valuable.

Leave your comments here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s